Digital Marketing Manager
A PRWeek Top 150 consultancy for three consecutive years, BLUE is now looking for an ambitious digital marketing manager to create and lead the delivery of world-class digital marketing services to BLUE’s global portfolio of clients.
As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company, BLUE offers significant opportunities for international travel, long-term career development, and building and managing a digital marketing team.
Applicants must have the following essential attributes:
- Proven track record of working on successful digital PR campaigns. Solid experience that includes researching and creating a strategy, brainstorming and planning content, and analysing and presenting the success of campaigns.
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Ability to define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy
- Capable of managing and executing the implementation of SEO strategies
- Experience of working effectively with a technical specialist
- Experience with social media management – comfortable with planning and implementing organic and paid social media marketing strategies across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- A track record of leading / supporting the delivery of digital marketing campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Experience of dealing with and managing key external and internal stakeholders
- Adept at liaising directly with clients to communicate on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Ability to help define, launch and implement BLUE’s digital offering as a viable new service and revenue stream, and lead / build ‘a department’
- An understanding of digital marketing within the wider strategic ‘brand’ creation/development narrative
- Commercial ability to secure digital marketing business in new sectors and work with wider team in the pitching/new business process
- Enthusiasm to drive forward BLUE’s own digital marketing strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics and the ability to monitor, report and analyse results to continue to improve performance
- A creative mind
- Able to work effectively with BLUE’s in-house designer
- Capable of developing compelling content suitable across multiple platforms
- Email Marketing knowledge and experience
- Basic HTML/CSS Skills
- Experience with using email marketing campaign software
- Experience with database management
- An understanding of PPC advertising and experience with Google Ads
- Keen commercial awareness
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- ‘Test and measure’ mentality with ability to prove/disprove theories
- Strong numeracy skills and comfortable with spreadsheets
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
- Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior team members
- A strong portfolio of impactful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience or knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Video production / distribution experience
- Website / App Development – experience with website CMS Platforms e.g. WordPress
- Experience in running digital campaigns for shipping and/or energy businesses.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £35,000 – £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Relocation package available
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year’s fee for new business introductions)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- Opportunity to build a team
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.