THURSDAY 3rd November 2022
240 Blackfriars Road, Southbank, London.
Live & VIRTUAL panel discussion + networking drinks
Being a follower, rather than charting the course for others, has its advantages. As the shipping sector explores how best to embrace digital communication and marketing, there are huge benefits in following a well-trodden path to get this transition right first time.
What lessons can we learn from other global industries when it comes to embracing digital marketing and communications?
Join us on 3 November 2022 for a live and virtual panel discussion on how digital marketing tactics, such as social media and SEO, should be used in the shipping markets to develop deeper connections with stakeholders, increase awareness of industry issues to the masses, and gain competitive advantage both commercially and reputationally.
We’ll be discussing the following with our panel of industry leaders and digital marketing experts:
- Why should shipping organisations care about digital marketing?
- What role can digital marketing play in ESG-focused communications strategies?
- How are changes in the macro-environment, and the growing digitalisation of maritime business, impacting brand communication?
- Mapping the expectations of younger, digital native generations.
- The power of audience profiling and targeting.
A live stream of the discussion will be available for those who can’t make it in person. Visit the registration page for further information.
Fill in the form to register for EITHER the live event OR THE VIRTUAL EVENT
Head of Global Communications,
Michelle Weise Bockmann,