BLUE Communications is looking for a talented and hungry Account Executive with a fast-paced, creative approach to join its Oxford office.
Applicants should be ambitious self-starters, prepared to work in an entrepreneurial environment, both independently and as a key member of the BLUE team. Supported by colleagues with decades of high-level industry and communications experience, the successful candidate will offer support on a variety of global accounts.
BLUE is interested in applications from talented individuals with a demonstrable enthusiasm for shaping communications in its specialist sectors. The ideal candidate should also bring the following attributes:
- At least one year of PR experience within an agency environment
- The ability to write high quality editorial copy and press releases
- An understanding and experience of working with the media
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- A sound understanding of social and digital media
- Prepared to work independently in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to grasp complex subjects quickly
- The tenacity to see work through to completion whilst adhering to high standards
- Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client relationships
- The confidence and ability to proactively engage with stakeholders face-to-face and on the phone.
As a young, expanding company, BLUE offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and covering letter to Amie Pascoe. The closing date for applications is 5 April 2015.